Brand Executive, Men's Marketing
Mandom Corp (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Manage the operational aspects of assigned brands.
- Develop campaign communications and run integrated marketing plans for the assigned portfolios to ensure the brands gain sufficient exposure through Marketing/Social Marketing/Trade Activities/Events, etc.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth campaigns for the brands.
- Develop and implement new brand initiatives/launches by working with relevant external partners/principals to ensure campaign timelines are on track and met.
- Perform SWOT analysis and participate on various research projects as required.
- Build and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to achieve the company’s business development objectives.
- Develop distribution channels and meet trade buyers occasionally to discuss business plan growth.
- Support sales team with any requested Below-The-Line materials to bring maximum awareness, store visibility and exposure for promotions specific to channels.
- Work and coordinate with external agencies on promoters, sampling activation, events and logistics arrangement to execute trade activities in the trade for any execution, etc.
- Attend to other ad-hoc duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG industry.
- Possesses the ability to identify trends in the market.
- Possesses the capacity to be creative and is looking forward to a challenging career.
- A good team-player, is resourceful and an independent worker.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Good Benefits – Flexi-benefits, Comprehensive Health-screening, Medical and Dental benefits.
- Good Learning Opportunities – Personal Development and Training.
- Good Career Exposure – Career Development Plan.
- Annual Leave up to 19 days, Team-building Programs, Birthday Celebrations and Overseas Incentive Trips.
Mandom Corp (Singapore) Pte Ltd