Brand Executive, Men's Grooming
Mandom Corp (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-May-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage the operational aspects of assigned brands.
- Develop campaign communications and run integrated marketing plans for the assigned portfolios to ensure the brands gain sufficient exposure through Marketing/Social Marketing/Trade Activities/Events, etc.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth campaigns for the brands.
- Develop and implement new brand initiatives/launches by working with relevant external partners/principals to ensure campaign timelines are on track and met.
- Perform SWOT analysis and participate on various research projects as required.
- Build and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to achieve the company’s business development objectives.
- Develop distribution channels and meet trade buyers occasionally to discuss business plan growth.
- Support sales team with any requested Below-The-Line materials to bring maximum awareness, store visibility and exposure for promotions specific to channels.
- Work and coordinate with external agencies on promoters, sampling activation, events and logistics arrangement to execute trade activities in the trade for any execution, etc.
- Attend to other ad-hoc duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Business Management, Retail Merchandising or Marketing equivalent.
- 2 years of prior relevant marketing working experience in FMCG industry (preferably in Beauty and Personal Care) or Retail.
- Possesses relevant working experience in handling the full spectrum of marketing campaigns and events.
- Our Men’s grooming products requires its Male Executives to have knowledge on our products and its usage.
- Possesses the passion for FMCG (Haircare, Hairstyling and Skincare) Men’s products.
- Understands brand marketing, consumer behavior and able to identify trends in the market.
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, is analytical and has an eye for details.
- A motivated team-player who is resourceful, creative and able to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
Mandom Corp (Singapore) Pte Ltd