- Attractive incentives and company-wide recognitions
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Cross coaching and training
Our client is a Marketing group that caters to B2B and B2C companies in the Finance, Tech and Energy industry. They are looking for enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to join their team.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving product adoption and customer value at key accounts and identifying additional opportunities for customer expansion.
- Collaborating with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers.
- Defining best practices, metrics and goals and leading the Customer success teams towards achieving these.
- Ensuring a high degree of customer renewals.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support to key accounts as required.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Ensuring strong customer service levels are met in line with Company objectives.
- Supporting the customer service team in resolving escalated issues or complaints.
- Recruiting, training, coaching and performance managing the customer service team.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have some prior year experience in B2B sales/ account management, Customer Service or Customer Success within Professional Services industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Job Ref: 96506076
Snaphunt Pte Ltd