Branch Officer (Operation Executive/ Vault Teller/Cash/Bank/Central/Up to $2800)
Working Location: Central
Up to $2800
Our Client, in the Banking & Finance Industry located in the Central has opening for Branch Officer.
You will support the Branch Manager to manage the operations and supervise the tellers to ensure smooth operations and to comply with banking procedures and guidelines, which includes:
- Handle the role of vault teller in charge of overall cash in the branch.
- Check and authorize financial transactions processed by the Tellers.
- Review daily transactions, reports & Bank statements, etc.
- Attend to customer enquiries on banking transactions.
- Handle administrative duties and to take on relief duties at other branches when required.
- At least a Diploma in Banking & Finance or related discipline with 2 years experience as a branch officer supervising tellers.
- Good communication and people skills
- Have passion for customer service and keen to learn
- Possess supervisory skills
- Flexible to be posted to different branches and able to work on Saturdays (8.45 am to 1pm) with only 1 Sat off per month.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORDFORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090051
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd