(near Race Course Road)
As a Bowling Technician in our Bowling Centre, you will report to our Bowling Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- To ensure the smooth operations of the Bowling lanes.
- Breakdown repair & trouble-shoot on Bowling machineries.
- Perform electrical and mechanical installation work.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure all Bowling related equipment operate efficiently.
- Maintain lanes according to the maintenance schedule to ensure the best possible player experience.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Bowling Manager
We want you, if you have/are:
- Min. NITEC in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Good knowledge in electrical trouble-shooting on faults and failures.
- Good learning attitude.
- Must be able to carry heavy equipment/items.
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Starting salary will commensurate with qualifications and relevant work experience. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Civil Service Club (CSC)