Boutique Manager (Retail MNC)
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 14-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 11C5602 | EA Personal Registration No: R1105612
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Reporting to the senior Retail Manager, the Boutique Manager is responsible to:
- Achieve both sales and qualitative objectives set for the Boutique
- Build, motivate and manage the team
- Define and build the necessary team structure and work processes
- Establish plans and allocate the daily tasks to team members
- Manage, train and motivate the team
- Motivate and improve the service level according to company directives by continuously evaluating the quality of service/messages and give individual feedback to the Assistant Manager and Boutique Specialists
- Train and coach the Assistant Manager and Specialists to respond in a manner that corresponds to company directives.
- Organize and optimize the smooth running of the Boutique in accordance with the service directives
- Anticipate the requirements for each area of activity and ensure continually adequate stocks, place orders, and check the deliveries
- Define the optimal delivery plan (frequency/cost/product availability) and optimise the stock holding areas
- Interface with Management and other departments; Establish annual sales and work level forecasts and provide necessary info/reporting to management or other departments as required
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree, in any field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related Retail/luxury lifestyle/hotel with 3 years of people management.
- Good command of English language
- Dynamic, analytical, service-minded, detail-oriented with good organization skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to work with challenging hours which may include afternoon shifts, Saturday or Sunday shifts.
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv (to include your photo is available) and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, and motivation factors for your next career move.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg. no. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd