Bot Developer (Java/Spring) - Contract | MNC Bank
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 20-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Accountable for ensuring the design of the product solutions are cost effective and maintained through the agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of the backlog of design activities.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders in order to achieve the best desired outcome
- Responsible for translating detailed designs into robust, scalable and reusable solutions that deliver exceptional user experience.
- Breaking down the system functions into multiple-tier API layers and micro services
- Collaborate with team members on reviewing requirements, designs, and code refactoring for appropriateness and provides suggestions for improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards, regulatory requirements and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function.
- Provides accurate estimates and status to management, raising issues appropriately.
- Be able to demonstrate you can work with distributed teams
- A minimum of 7 years' IT software development experiences with solid and proficient skills in Java & Spring framework
- Hands-on experience in using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud to design and implement high available & resilient distributed systems with RESTful API
- Experience on various integrated development environment (IDE) and ability to learn and use the Symphony Bot Developer Kit in short period of time
- Familiar with Agile, DevOps methodology, JIRA
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374