BOT Developer (Java l Banking l Contract)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 28-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Accountable for ensuring the design of the product solutions are cost effective and maintained through the agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of the backlog of design activities.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders in order to achieve the best desired outcome
- Responsible for translating detailed designs into robust, scalable and reusable solutions that deliver exceptional user experience.
- Breaking down the system functions into multiple-tier API layers and micro services
- Collaborate with team members on reviewing requirements, designs, and code refactoring for appropriateness and provides suggestions for improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards, regulatory requirements and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function.
- Provides accurate estimates and status to management, raising issues appropriately.
- Be able to demonstrate you can work with distributed teams
- A minimum of 5 years' IT software development experiences with solid and proficient skills in Java & Spring framework
- Hands-on experience in using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud to design and implement high available & resilient distributed systems with RESTful API
- Experience on various integrated development environment (IDE) and ability to learn and use the Symphony Bot Developer Kit in short period of time
- Familiar with Agile, DevOps methodology, JIRA
- Good to have Business and technical knowledge on banking system.
- Good to have Production Support experience on banking systems.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955