- Join a talented team within the financial technology industry
- Great opportunity to gain valuable experience
- Continuous opportunities for learning
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
In this role, you will support the full spectrum of financial and accounting needs and ensure accurate month-end closing activities
You will be responsible for :
- Maintaining an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Updating and maintaining the general ledger.
- Reconciliation of entries into accounting system.
- Maintaining the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions.
- Monitoring any variances from the projected budget.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
- You have a Diploma in LCCI accounting or from a Polytechnic, or equivalent.
- You have at least 1 year experience in a Bookkeeper role, with strong accounting knowledge and data entry skills.
- You are proficient in MS Excel.
- You pay high attention to detail and are able to produce work with high accuracy.
- You possess strong organizational skills, with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd