Boiler Technician (Central Laundry)
Far East Organization | Date Posted: 9-Nov-2018
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Maintains tunnel washer, washer extractor and dryers, keeps the equipment in operational condition
- Trouble-shooting and repairing inoperative machines with failures
- Provides support and assistance by responding appropriately to repair situations, assessing the problem, and taking the appropriate action.
- Performs preventative maintenance and cleaning of machine ductwork and related equipment.
- Maintains an inventory of tools and supplies necessary for the completion of repairs and keeps tools in good repair.
- Ensure that the boiler system is maintained and operated according to instructions.
- Minimum NITEC qualifications or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment and machines
- At least Class 2 Boiler Attendant Competency
- General mechanical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting ability is required
- The ability to interpret wiring diagrams, blueprints, and schematics is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required
Far East Organization