Boarding Officer/Ship Agent
Equatorial Marine Fuel Management Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Handle vessels’ arrival and departure formalities (Singapore).
- Handle cargo documentation, invoices and shipments.
- Arrange and coordinate the supply of goods and services to vessels including:
- landing of documents, stores and spares from vessels;
- delivery of documents, stores and spares to vessels;
- transportation of personnel to and from vessels;
- pilotage and tug services;
- supply of necessaries to vessels; and
- distribution of crew salary.
- Monitor and update stakeholders on vessels’ daily activities.
- Arrange and coordinate other port operations and services.
- Attend to projects and tasks as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in maritime industry, including experience with boarding of vessels.
- Must be highly organized, meticulous and able to cope with tight schedules and unanticipated events.
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoy interacting with other people.
- Able to juggle paperwork and on-site work.
- Able to communicate (spoken and written) effectively in English.
- Newly graduates are welcome to apply
Equatorial Marine Fuel Management Services Pte Ltd