Executive Ship Management (ESM) is a premier ship management company preferred by the industry leaders for our superior professional expertise and bespoke services to discerning shipowner.
ESM is part of Executive Group, an ensemble of seven maritime service providers, headquartered in Singapore with offices in 11 cities around the world. Group services include ship management, management and ownership of offshore vessels, marine supply and repairs, chartering and commercial management, maritime software solutions and maritime training centre. (www.executive-group.com)
What we offer
The Executive Group is poised to lead the maritime services industry by driving innovations and creating strategic value for its partners.
In order to keep pace with its growth and expansion, the company is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join the team with tremendous growth potential within its group companies.
Your Key Responsibilities
- In-charge of all immigration formalities for seafarers coming in Singapore.
- Coordinate with manning offices and vessels for crew changes.
- Arrange hotel accommodations and transportations for seafarers coming in Singapore.
- Collect/deliver ship parcel, mail, CTM etc.
- Perform ad hoc duties as required by reporting officers
We are looking for Professionals
- With Diploma
- With good administrative, planning and implementation skills
- Able to work both independently as well as in a team.
- Fluency in English with good English writing skills is preferred
- Computer literacy is a must
Executive Ship Management Pte Ltd