BMC Remedyforce Service Desk Engineer
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The Service Desk Engineer is responsible for provide first level technical support to internal customers. SDE L1 will work closely with Service Desk Team Leads & 2nd Level Support Engineers to achieve this purpose.
- Respond to the incoming enquiries/incident/request (Call, Email, Portal etc.) within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Record, classify and track all service desk incidents and requests in BMC Remedyforce IT Service Management (ITSM) System.
- Monitor open incidents and requests and tracking their progress towards resolutions against specified service targets
- Perform 1st level trouble-shooting on desktop and basic systems/network issues.
- Escalate requests/issues to the appropriate resolver group and ensure requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
- Provide timely status update to customers on issues escalated and to follow up tickets till closure within SLA
- Ensure daily tasks are executed according to SOP (Standard Operation Procedure).
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
- Minimum Diploma in IT / Computer Engineering
- Minimum 1 year service desk/ call centre experience using BMC Remedyforce IT Service Management (ITSM) System
- Willing to perform 12-hour Shift Work
- Be able to perform in a fast paced environment
- Experience on Outlook, Windows OS, MAC, Office 2013 / 2016, VPN, Remote Desktop, Printer support are desired
- Fast & accurate data entry skills
- Certification in ITIL would be an added advantage
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd