Blended Development Manager, Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- Project management
- Prepare project/ business proposal, define scope and objectives, assess business/ technical feasibility for management review.
- Establish performance indicators, determine project timeline and deliverables.
- Develop a detailed project/initiative plan to monitor and track progress and manage any changes to the project/initiative scope, project/initiative schedule or project/initiative costs
- Provide guidance to internal and external stakeholders on tracking and reporting project status, highlight potential risks.
- Oversee the progress of operations, resolve problems and ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Provide training on selected tools/ platform if necessary.
- Project delivery
- Responsible for the timely development of blended courses/ workshops to meet the needs of different programs/ stakeholders.
- Lead team members from IITS, CTE and external vendors to deliver quality results.
- Develop and implement consistent processes in managing the development of multiple blended courses/ workshops concurrently.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project/ initiative documentation
- Measure project/ initiative performance using appropriate tools and techniques, reporting and escalating to management as needed.
- Quality assurance
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and inspecting the final output.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Review and devise new procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Keep quality reports, lessons learnt and relevant documentation.
- Other activities
- Improve and maintain PGPO operation dashboards.
- Participate in appropriate university groups and committees on blended learning.
- Keep abreast of developments in learning technologies and beyond in order to improve and enhance learning technologies support provision.
- Liaise with external agencies, academics, teaching assistants as necessary.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Education.
- Proven 5 to 8 years of experience as a project manager in education/publishing or other managerial position.
- Experience in motivating cross functional team.
- Demonstrable interest and enthusiasm for the use of technology in education.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Relevant experience in IT project management, IT infrastructure maintenance or systems programming will be ideal.
- Knowledge of productivity tools such as Qlikview, Qliksense.
- Proven experience in quality assurance or related role.
- Experience of change management.
- Self-starter, independent and able to work under tight timeline.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University