- Select most appropriate method to remove old finishes
- Prepare surfaces of product for painting by repairing, sanding and patching
- Coat product to provided specifications as required per drawing, engineering standards, shop orders and/or verbal instructions for corrosion resistance and aesthetic value
- Perform routine maintenance and quality checks on tooling and equipment for blasting and coating operations
- Perform housekeeping tasks and participate in 5S projects regularly
- Comply with all EHS and Quality policies
- Perform task as and when assigned by immediate superior or other authorized personnel
- NITEC / NTC in Mechanical or related field
- Good work attitude and regular in attendance
- Good team player
- Ability to read, understand and speak basic English
To apply, please email your detailed CV in MS Word format to:-
THE HR MANAGER
156A Gul Circle, Singapore 629614
with the following details inside your CV for faster processing:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Frontken (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Founded in Year 1996 in the Republic of Singapore, Frontken is the industry leader in surface metamorphosis solutions comprising a premier group of companies possessing unique combination of surface and mechanical engineering capabilities for servicing and manufacturing of mission critical equipment and its components from Start-to-Finish.