Biotechnologist (Downstream/Central/Upstream) **PHARMA MNC** - 12Hr Shift
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1879124
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Learn and perform well-defined procedures within cGMP manufacturing environment
- Perform equipment monitoring, 6S housekeeping and maintain Kanban system.
- Perform basic laboratory tasks (e.g. IPC sampling, pH/ conductivity/ osmolality measurements etc.)
- Trained & signed off on On-The-Job Training (OJTs) procedures relating to CIP/ SIP/ Bioprocessing Equipment, Holding Vessels & instrument operations
- Demonstrate aseptic technique in handling of product/ materials
- Perform basic process & equipment troubleshooting
- Basic skill and knowledge of Downstream Purification Bioprocessing at commercial scale which includes column chromatography techniques, tangential flow filtration techniques, Nano filtration and Sterile filtration techniques, pH/Conductivity adjustment techniques, aseptic techniques
- Basic skill and knowledge in Fermentation cell culture and Bioreactor processing which includes set up and operation of stainless steel and/or single use vessels, inoculum aseptic techniques, vial thawing and centrifugal harvest operation.
- Basic technical knowledge of Automation Control System with DeltaV and/or PLC control parameters for bioreactor and centrifuge operation
- Basic skill and knowledge of operations for media and buffer preparation supporting Upstream and Downstream operations, which includes set up and preparation of solutions and transfer to stainless steel and/or single use vessels.
- Basic knowledge of aseptic techniques as well as operation of Autoclave, COP, glass washer equipment and weigh & dispense as well as raw material sampling.
- Min Degree/Diploma in Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a Biotechnologist
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and other software packages, SAP, LIMS, DeltaV, POMs are preferred
- Knowledge of Biopharmaceutical processing is an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with cGMP documentation and record maintenance is preferred
- 12-hour rotating Shift work is required
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong
CEI Registration No.: R1879124
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd