Biomedical Technician ( 6 months / Training provided )
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1103704
Part Time, Temporary
Experienced, Student Job
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To conduct laboratory tests on swab samples for virus.
- To work in certified laboratories at various sites in Singapore
- To handle infectious samples and testing samples through Direct/Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction processes.
- To assist in laboratory duties such as equipment maintenance, maintaining inventory, purchase of consumables and preparation of laboratory reagents/supplies, including laboratory cleaning and waste-disposal.
- Prior experience with lab work especially molecular biology
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Diploma in Life Sciences / Biomedical Science / Biotechnology related
- Willing to do 3 shifts
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd