Biomedical Engineer *Healthcare*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875289
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist the Head in achieving the service goals, targets and department Key Performance Indicators.
- Update and monitor performance indicators under his / her responsibility.
- Manage maintenance agreements with vendors for the servicing and preventive maintenance of medical equipment.
- Monitor the PM program to ensure minimal disruption to operations and to ensure that medical equipment is safe for use at all the times.
- Advise or provide training to users on proper handling of medical equipment.
- Prepare medical equipment specifications, evaluate submissions and provide recommendations based on technical compliance.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate the various program
- Assistant in the commissioning, breakdown and preventive maintenance, inventory updating and de-commissioning of medical equipment.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports, annual capital and operating budgets for the department.
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electronic or Electro-mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience relevant industry with in similar capacity will be considered.
- An advantage if familiar with Hospital BME functions and processes, Microsoft Office, energetic and forward looking.
Interested candidates can write in to Ann at anngoh@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Ann Goh Xin Ting
E.A License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd