Biomedical Engineer/ BME Assistant (Office Hours 5 Days, Training provided)
- The Biomedical Equipment Engineer repairs, calibrates, maintains and performs preventative maintenance and makes purchasing recommendations on medical equipment used.
- Biomedical technicians are assigned to a work unit that specializes in maintaining specific modalities of biomedical equipment used in both clinical and research areas.
- Due to the amount of specialized equipment in this area, each technician must ultimately provide both primary service expertise and back up responsibility on multiple types of biomedical equipment.
- This equipment must be maintained such that it provides reliable, accurate and high quality results for patient care and safety.
- Most service calls are communicated directly from the equipment user to the technician and often requires a response time of 15 minutes or less.
- The technicians must prioritize their own work appropriately and be available to work overtime if needed.
- Individuals in this position must be customer focused with good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Specialized knowledge obtained through on-the-job-training and manufacturer's training is required to maintain nearly all of the equipment assigned to this specialty.
- The individual must be committed to continuously improving their knowledge and abilities in order to become and remain proficient. Individual must be highly organized, efficient, and multi-functional with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Min Diploma or Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Min of 2 years experience in Biomedical Engineering
- Must possess excellent team work and interpersonal skills with a strong emphasis on good analytical skills
- Possess good customer interactions skills
- Sound ability to troubleshoot and repair
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Biomedical Engineer - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd