Biomedical Engineer Associate - PERM (Dip in Biomedical Engineer)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
- Delivers BME Service for any assigned centres
- Executes regular PPM (Planned preventive Maintenance) for all biomedical equipments in the assigned centres as to maintain required level of performance of machine and to minimize equipment breakdown rate.
- Performs routine checks on RO system strictly by following P&Ps to ensure delivery of water from the RO system is safe for dialysis treatment and as to meet required standards.
- Carry out regular Water treatment maintenance work on Sundays (max 2 Sundays /month).
- Ensures breakdown calls are attended in time and carry out proper documentation before release the machine for regular use.
- Ensures the standby equipment are in order every end of the day as to maintain nil return of patient due to non-availability of machines.
- Ensures all test equipment used in the centres are calibrated and carrying valid certification.
- Conducts operator’s training on biomedical equipment in the centres whenever required.
- Attends all emergency calls during office hours /non office hours and PH.
- At least a diploma in biomedical engineering related field
- Some internship experience would be preferred
- Possess sound technical, interpersonal, problem-solving and organization skill
- Team player and yet the same time being able to work independently
- Willing to travel islandwide and attend to emergency issues after office hours and weekends
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd