Biomedical Engineer Assistant - dip in Biomedical Engineer
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To deliver BME Service for the dept
- To execute regular PPM (Planned preventive Maintenance) for all biomedical equipments as to maintain required level of performance of machine and to minimize equipment breakdown rate.
- Perform routine checks on RO system strictly by following P&Ps to ensure delivery of water from the RO system is safe for dialysis treatment and as to meet required standards.
- To carry out regular Water treatment maintenance work on Sundays (max 2 Sundays /month).
- Ensure breakdown calls are attended in time and carry out proper documentation before release the machine for regular use.
- To ensure the standby equipment are in order every end of the day as to maintain nil return of patient due to non-availability of machines.
- To ensure all test equipment used are calibrated and carrying valid certification.
- To conduct operator’s training on biomedical equipment in the Dialysis centres whenever required
- Willing to take ad-hoc assignments given by SBME / HOD at any time such as RO Refurbishment project, Data collection, paper presentation and technical case studies etc.
- At least a Diploma in Biomedical Engineering related field
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience and preferably in the healthcare or social services sector
- Possess sound technical, interpersonal, problem-solving and organization skill
- Team player and yet the same time being able to work independently
- Willing to travel islandwide and attend to emergency issues after office hours and weekends
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd