DJ Engineering & Construction| Date Posted: 22-Apr-2019
Contract, Project Basis
Experienced, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Report to the Project Manager/Architect / Engineer in charge and use Building Information Modelling (BIM) to perform drawing work.
- Coordinate submission schedules, monitor modeling/update drawing and inform key personnel if there are any changes.
- Produce shop drawings as per detail and able to make revisions within short time frame.
- Liaise with in charge to input finishing with more details (if any)
- Monitor/checking if there is any crashing.
- Diploma in Architecture / Mechanical or Civil Engineering with minimum 3 years’ experience in related fields. Candidates without a diploma but with more experience are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in Revit Architecture/ MEP/Structural, Microsoft Office (Basic), AutoCAD. Experience in Combined Services and MicroStation will be an added advantage.
- Able to convert AutoCAD drawings to Revit without supervision.
- Able to work independently with deadlines.
DJ Engineering & Construction