Huay Architects| Date Posted: 22-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Required Language(s): English
- Degree or Diploma in Architecture.
- Certification for BIM Management, if any.
- Proficient with Autocad.
- Minimum 5 years practice in Architectural Revit and BIM projects
- Knowledge of Rhino & Naviswork would be an advantage.
- Proficient use of IT tools, in particular MS Word, MS Excel, Acrobat
- Proficient in graphic illustration software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Experience in local building regulations & code and project co-ordination.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team environment. Good interpersonal skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish BIM implementation strategy, requirements, process, workflow and needs for construction projects with clients.
- Supervise BIM execution and coordination of projects to meet COMPANY goals and objectives.
- Manage process of exchange, collaboration and coordination of BIM data with consultants, contractors and other stakeholders
- Manage and develop BIM protocol, standards and content (library)
- Conduct inhouse BIM training
- Working with project design team and construction team to optimize design and downstream construction process through the implementation of BIM and VDC concepts and conflict resolution.
- Liaise with client on BIM requirements and submissions to authorities.