BIM Engineer (Training Provided)
Begin your engineering career by enrolling into our 26-month structured Career Advancement Programme (CAP). This programme sets you on the pathway to become a BIM (Digital Delivery Management) Professional. Your time on our programme counts towards the work experience requirement.
Digital skills are crucial in the Built Environment sector. BIM is the way to digitally create and simulate building and infrastructure models before the actual construction.
AcePLP welcomes fresh graduates and mid-career Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, BIM, Mechatronics and Engineering diploma/degree graduates to enrol in our CAP.
AcePLP’s 26-months CAP aligns you to the Built Environment career trajectory. It is an established work-study programme in Singapore with 20-years proven track record of producing thousands of engineering professionals in the Built Environment. CAP Alumni have made valuable contributions in the development and management of digital models for buildings and infrastructure.
You will have opportunities to learn on-the-job alongside industry experts and build your expertise after an initial 2-months classroom training with us.
Why Join Us?
We have the most established Work-Study Programme in the Built Environment sector with over 20 years track record.
- An intensive free two-month technical BIM and CAD training will be provided.
- Learn on-the-job as you work across building and infrastructure projects in Singapore with guidance from our experienced Trainers and Resource Managers.
- Build your expertise and widen your professional network with us through our large database of clients, project assignments and alumnus.
- This program counts towards the fulfilment of pre-requisite for the SUSS Bachelor of Building and Project Management and NUS Bachelor of Technology in Engineering, as well as towards the Digital Delivery Management (BIM) accreditation.
- Sponsorship from AcePLP for further studies are available subject to terms and conditions apply.
- Obtain accreditation for your DDM/BIM skills, obtain a Specialist BIM Diploma and/or building related Degree after 6 years in the building industry.
Am I an Eligible Candidate?
- Entry level candidates and mid-careerists may apply.
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in the Built Environment Sector.
- Degree/Diploma in Built Environment-related fields: Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Structural Engineering, Green Building & Sustainability, Project or Construction Management and Facilities Management.
- Other qualifications considered: Any engineering subjects, Intelligent Building Technology, Graphic Arts, Visual/Product/Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Engineering, Mechatronic, Aeronautical, etc.
- Professionals with prior experience in BIM may request for a skills test to fast-track their development at AcePLP.
For more information about AcePLP, please click here.