BIM Engineer - Architectural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical,Mechatronics
Engineer your amazing career here:
Earn a Bachelor of Engineering Degree while working as a rockstar engineer in a smart city like Singapore!
A changing urban environment calls for new skills. Architects, engineers and builders are increasingly expected to be equipped with IT skills to convey their design ideas and construction methodology effectively. BIM skills are crucial for everyone in the built environment, creating and simulating building and infrastructure models before the actual construction on site.
To facilitate your professional transition, AcePLP is offering a 26-month CAD/BIM Work-Study Programme to train you for a career in Singapore’s Built Environment. This is the most established work-study programme in Singapore with a 20-year track record that has produced thousands of engineering professionals.
The BIM Engineer is responsible for the development and management of digital models for buildings and infrastructure. On completion of the initial 2-months classroom training, you will have an opportunity to learn on-the-job alongside industry experts and build your expertise with us.
Why Join Us.
- The most established work-study programme in the Built Environment with over 20 years track record
- Skills: An intensive two-month technical BIM and CAD training will be provided.
- Experience: Learn on-the-job as you work across building and infrastructure projects in Singapore.
- Network: Build your expertise and professional network with us.
- This program counts towards the fulfilment of pre-requisite for the SUSS Bachelors of Building and Project Management, and NUS Bachelor of Technology in Engineering.
Am I an Eligible Candidate?
- Entry level candidates and mid-careerists may apply.
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in the Built Environment Sector.
- Diploma/Degree in Built Environment-related fields: Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Structural Engineering, Green Building & Sustainability, Project/Construction Management and Facilities Management.
- Other qualifications considered: Any engineering subjects, Intelligent Building Technology, Graphic Arts, Visual/Product/Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Engineering, Mechatronic, Aeronautical, etc.
- Professionals with prior experience in BIM may request for a skills test to fast-track their development at AcePLP.
For more information about what we do, visit www.aceplp.com.sg
AcePLP Pte Ltd