Big Data Engineer
Our client is an AI-driven analytics firm that is developing solutions for critical issues by leveraging the most powerful tools in today's time i.e. data and technology. With several Fortune 500 companies as their client base, they have gained a spot among the fast growing analytics firms in the region.
You will be responsible for :
- Participating in client's requirement gathering sessions in order to understand the needs and provide effective design and implementation solutions.
- Driving the delivery modules right upto release and support phases.
- Developing scalable tools working with Big Data and distributed environment.
- Conducting load and performance testing of modules.
- Staying updated with cutting edge technologies.
- You have at least 3 years experience in Big Data platform implementation and have worked with large scale distributed computing.
- Hands-on implementation experience is required along with solid critical thinking ability.
- You have good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development with Java.
- You can drive performance single-handedly and can work well with teams when required.
- You are also capable of articulating your work and documenting it for client / seniors review, if required.
- Join a fast growing analytics firm
- Exciting opportunity to work on projects catering to Fortune 500 companies
- Great career development path
Snaphunt Pte Ltd