Big Data Engineer | Finance @ Central $4000+++
- Responsible for the architecture design and R&D of the company's platform, ensuring project schedule and quality.
- Responsible for the verification and implementation of new open source technologies, and promoting technology evolution of the data platform
- Enable rapid development of company's business through data driving, and continuously improve the core competitiveness of the company
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or a related field with strong experience in java and processing big data.
- Familiar with Java or Scala development, understand principle of JVM and familiar with common framework (Spring, Mybatis)
- Familiar with distributed system, caching, message and other mechanism with experience in Zookeeper, Redis, Kafka
- Familiar with Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Clickhouse, Hive, ElasticSearch, DataX, Canal and other open source software on big data processing
- Experienced in Python development (pyspark, flask)
- Experienced in AWS EMR big data architecture, and implementation is preferred
- Experienced in various platform (front, middle, end) or microservice design and development, focusing on high availability and scalability of architecture
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.