We are looking for BI Architect for one of the global leading IT Technology Company based in Singapore.
Role – BI Architect
Location – Central Singapre
Salary – SGD 8000 – SGD 8500/ Month
- Liaise with the end-user and technical solution team to implement solutions that align with the organization's business objectives.
- Study the current customer data architectures; data models, data integration, data architecture
- Manage vendor and work with cross-functional teams within the bank for application solution and integration.
- Provide consultation on performance enhancements and Provide COE Services to the customer
- Critical examination of requirements and understanding operations and systems.
- Create and modify procedures to solve problems considering technical capacity and limitations.
- Ability to provide technical support to all team members during project execution
- Manage the technical delivery within timeline and with quality.
- Manage change request and defect with release control.
- Manage project issues, user and vendor expectations.
- Ensure end-user satisfaction and meeting service level agreement.
- At least 15+ years of experience in application development and maintenance with full software development life cycle experience.
- Minimum 5+ years experiences in implementing Qlik, Tableau SSAS, and Microsoft PBI BI tools.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with attention to details
- Individual must have working experience in various business intelligence tools (like Qlik, NPrinting, GeoAnalytics, SSAS and MSPBI) on Unix/Windows platforms.
- Excellent & proven Incident/Problem Management and organization skills a must
- Mandatory Technical skills: Enterprise Qlikview, QlikSense, Nprinting , GeoAnalytics, Tableau, SSAS, MS PBI, Control-M, Security Matrix and DOS/Shell scripting,
- Other skills for Data warehouse, BI, and Big Data (Hadoop, Teradata) skills are good advantages
- Interact with Principal Lead, Business Analyst and Business users to understand functional requirements.
- Design and configure the Applications as per business requirements.
- Adhere to code standards, leverage reusable code components
- KPI’s to provide custom functionality to Dashboard as per business needs.
- Knowledge in working with Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI desktop and SSAS models. Data modelling, Working with calculations, leveraging the Set Analysis , DAX language and Creation of advanced queries
- Train end users effectively to use the reporting tool, to build and customize their Adhoc reports and provide support to inquiries
- Work in tandem with Visualization Expert, BI Architect and Business team
- Undertake responsibility for designing the solution focusing development of reusable components
- Ensure incorporation of best practices and lessons learnt from prior projects
- Experience in creating dashboards, volume reports, operating summaries, and presentations and graphs.
- SSRS Integration to Power BI
- Good in Setting up the Qlik, Nprinting and GeoAnalytics Servers
- Expert in publishing reports to QlikSense, Tableau, PowerBI Server and setting up the necessary connection details and scheduling.
- Excellent knowledge connecting Microsoft Power BI Desktop to various data sources. SQL Server is desirable.
- Experience in Custom Visuals and Groups Creation.
- Work on delivering Change Request and Project implementation for Qlik and Power BI solutions
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Part of your responsibilities is handling and maintaining the existing application, to ensure their stability, reliability and performance in SIT and UAT environment
Interested candidate can share there updated resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd