Beverage Outlet Operations Manager
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 13-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1879883
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop and maintain business continuity strategies, policies and guidelines.
- Drive service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain strategic business partner relationships.
- Establish business continuity processes.
- Establish business strategies for the business function.
- Establish operational plans for the business function.
- Facilitate innovation and lead managers to manage change.
- Facilitate innovation process within the organisation.
- Lead managers to develop organisational and governance strategies.
- Manage compliance with food and beverage hygiene policies and procedures.
- Manage revenue management.
- Oversee cost controlling and food purchasing activity.
- Plan and develop menus for food service establishments.
- Provide leadership during crisis situations.
- Strategize service operations.
- At least 6 years experience in managing berverage outlets/kisok.
- A good diploma/degree in business or related fields.