Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 10-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Handle luggage including long-term/short-term storage for both arriving and departing guests with the support of luggage handling equipment such as birdcage trolley. This includes proper handling, tagging, recording, storage and delivery of luggage.
- Rotate to perform duties at the curb and work closely with Bell Captain and Supervisor at the driveway to ensure seamless arrival and departure guest experience.
- Deliver incoming items to the guestrooms at the request of Guest Services Dispatcher/Supervisor/Captain or/and guests.
- Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of the luggage rooms and luggage trolleys.
- Attend to basic guest enquiries pertaining to tourist information.
- Sort and deliver the requested daily newspapers to all VIP rooms, suites and scheduled rooms.
- Direct/Relay guest requests and queries to the appropriate department for follow up.
- Work closely with other departments to provide unforgettable memories for our guests.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the Management.
- Prior experience in the same capacity is an advantage.
- Minimum secondary education
- Excellent guest relations, and communication skills
- Candidates must have a fair command of spoken and written English
- Well-groomed and professional disposition