Behavioral Therapist (ABA)
Lazarus Centre Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 17-Feb-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Child Psychology, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience working with special needs children or in the field of ABA is required for this position.
- Candidates with or working towards BCBA, BCaBA, and RBT certification preferred.
- Kindly do submit a cover letter together with your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for consideration.
- Provide 1:1 and/or small group Centre-Based ABA therapy to young children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Development of materials needed for intervention programs.
- Participation in team, journal, and case review meetings
- Collaboration with external service providers
- Facilitations/Co-facilitation of Parent-Training Groups
- Facilitation/Co-facilitation of Social Skills Training Groups
- ABA Training and Consultation with external organizations.
Lazarus Centre Pte Ltd