BECP Tactical Planner - CNBU 1
Req. ID: 121199
Backend Central Planning Tactical Planner – Compute and Network
As a Backend Central Planning Tactical Planner, you will be part of a team focusing primarily within the 0-13 week time frame with special emphasis on current quarter. You will support your manager in monitoring our build plans, capacity gaps, CTM solves to ensure we can, and do perform as planned, in order to execute to our sales plans/manufacturing targets. You will work cross functionally with Supply Chain and our manufacturing sites to stay aligned to shifting supply and demand in very agile manner. You will support your manager in communicating plan gaps in a structured cohesive and timely fashion and drive accountability into the right area via attention to key metrics.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:Manage Backend Inventory
- Establish and implement backend (BE) inventory management business process
- Interact with GSM, Business Units (BUs) to define inventory target
- Report and drive backend inventory to meet business target
- Improve business process maturity level constantly
- Interact with GSM, Business Units (BUs) and manufacturing site to define backend quarterly volumetric target
- Coordinate with site to define tactical approach to achieve metrics
- Drive backend manufacturing site to achieve volumetric
- Facilitate network supporting to alleviate specific site constraints
- Report metrics to your managers/organization leader(s).
- Understanding and executing site loading/optimization within the tactical planning horizon.
- Understanding end-to-end supply chain and the down-stream impact of demand and supply fluctuations
- Managing backend network to effectively interface with CTM solve and Pipeline Commit process.
- Communicating effectively with BU, Supply Chain, and Central Engineering.
- Teaming with Strategic Planning Groups to ensure our strategic changes are realized within back end network
- Understand and articulate root cause of OPD miss
- Drive to implement corrective action (CA) and preventive action (PA) from stakeholder(s)
- Optimize the OPD metrics associated with Business Process (BP), systems, tools across backend manufacturing
- Report metrics to your managers/organization leader(s)
- Interact with GSM, Business Units (BUs) and manufacturing site to improve backend OPD performance
- Identify existing backend planning business processes/systems Opportunity For Improvement (OFI)
- Facilitate backend planning business process standardization/systems development and alignment
- Perform documentation of business process
- Conduct regular reviews to improve business process maturity
- Collaborate with BECP Business Process team, System Process Engineer (SPE) team, GSM
- Analyze and provide weekly sub-con forecast to internal stakeholders
- Present sub-con forecast in forecast review meeting
- Articulate root cause of forecast up and down trend
- Hold forecast steady in event of no exception
- Send weekly forecast to sub-con and to follow up with sub-con questions
- Analyze excess Piece Parts inventory to provide report to justify sub-con claims
- Provide backend initial commit to BE Pipeline Commit (BEPPC)
- Track and analyze daily network product movement through Backend pipeline
- Flag out product behind schedule WIP movement
- Investigate with BE sites to understand the root cause of WIP movement delinquency
- Facilitate network solution to resolve WIP movement delinquency
- Summarize systematic improvement plan
- Comply with company safety, labor, and ethics policies
- Oversee execution of mandatory training for direct reports
- Encourage a culture of safety and recognize contributions made to supporting a safe work environments
- Participate in process improvement activities
- Identify errors before they get to the next step
- Provide timely feedback when quality, safety, or ethical issues arise
- Follow and support company-wide and department safety procedures to maintain a clean, safe, and accident-free work environment
- Promote high integrity processes that will enable immediate sharing of problems, issues and solutions with management team.
- Participate in meetings as a subject matter expert
- Assist with analysis of current and future processes/systems
- Complete tasks by assigned due date
- Communicate status of tasks
- Report issues, risks, changes, and quality concerns to the project manager and team
- Assist with documentation and training needs for new processes
Bachelor’s Degree required in either fields:
- Supply Chain Management
- Related field of study
- Proven problem-solving, decision-making, and financial skills
- Proven ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organizations across multiple sites
- Ability to influence others using a variety of approaches with or without position power
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and present to small and large groups
- Decision making skills using data analysis techniques
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with peers and managers.
- Ability to have hot product execution status end to end data on your finger point, be ready to present progressing anytime when requested
3+ years’ experience in any of the following:
- Process Management and Improvement
- Supply Chain Management
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Process Control
Working Location: 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Engineer, Strategic Planning, Supply, Data Analyst, Science, Engineering, Strategy, Operations, Data
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.