BECP SENIOR TACTICAL PLANNER
Req. ID: 120091
As a Backend Central Planning Tactical Planner, you will be part of a team focusing primarily within the 0-16 week time frame with special emphasis on current quarter. You will support your manager in monitoring our build plans, capacity gaps, CTM solves to ensure we can, and do perform as planned, in order to execute to our sales plans. You will work cross functionally with Supply Chain and External Manufacturing sites to stay aligned to shifting supply and demand in very agile manner. You will support your manager in communicating plan gaps in a structured cohesive and timely fashion and drive accountability into the right area via attention to key metrics.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Track and Drive Network Product End-to-End Pipeline Commitment
- Provide backend commit response to BE Pipeline Commit (BEPPC)
- Track and analyze daily network product movement through Backend pipeline
- Flag out product behind schedule WIP movement
- Investigate with BE sites to understand the root cause of WIP movement delinquency
- Facilitate network solution to resolve WIP movement delinquency
Drive Backend OPD (On-Time/Promise-Delivery) Metrics to Achieve Target
- Understand and articulate root cause of OPD miss
- Drive to implement corrective action (CA) and preventive action (PA) from stakeholder(s)
- Optimize OPD metrics associated with Business Process, systems, backend manufacturing tools
- Report metrics to your managers/organization leader(s)
- Interact with GSM, Business Units and manufacturing site to improve backend OPD performance
Provide, Analyze and Drive Sub-Contractor Forecast Accuracy
- Analyze and provide weekly sub-con forecast to internal stakeholders
- Present sub-con forecast in forecast review meeting
- Articulate root cause of forecast up and down trend
- Hold forecast steady in event of no exception
- Send weekly forecast to sub-con and to follow up with sub-con questions
- Analyze excess Piece Parts inventory to provide report to justify sub-con claims
Bachelor’s Degree required in either fields:
- Supply Chain
- Related field of study
Proven problem-solving, decision-making, and financial skills
Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and present to small and large groups
Decision making skills using data analysis techniques
Demonstrated ability to communicate well with peers and managers.
3+ years’ experience in each of the following:
- Supply Chain Management
- Semiconductor Industry
- Manufacturing Management
Working Location: Micron, 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-MH2 ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Engineer, Compliance, Supply, Supply Chain Manager, Science, Engineering, Legal, Operations
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.