- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As a Beauty Writer, you will be responsible for producing beauty-related content across print and digital as well as social media channels.
You will be responsible for :
- Assessing leads and pitching captivating story ideas to editors.
- Keeping records off all notes, interviews, and audio files.
- Creating and nurturing trustworthy relationships with industry insiders and beauty brands.
- Keeping up to date with latest beauty developments and ensuring that you meet all deadlines.
- Interpreting briefs to produce original content.
- Reworking content based on feedback from stakeholders.
- Planning and running beauty shoots
- Ensuring all copy is proof read and free of errors.
- Using research to establish the strategy for reaching out to the target audience.
- Representing the team at events and beauty launches
- You possess at least a Degree/Diploma and 1 year of experience, ideally in Journalism/News.
- You have excellent writing skills in English and are able to think creatively
- You are passionate about beauty and knowledgable about its trends and developments.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as verbal communication skills.
- You are a good multitasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Ref : 26990703
Snaphunt Pte Ltd