Beauty Therapist - (Central/Office Hours/Shift Work)
- Able to perform various procedures like facials and body treatments that meet the patient’s needs and expectations while ensuring the patient’s safety.
- Able to perform device-based treatments such as Hydrafacial, IPL, Fat Freezing etc.
- Assist Doctors during procedures.
- Answering to patient’s inquiries and clarifying doubts if any.
- Explain to patients on steps of their selected treatment.
- Explain possible risks and downtime (if any) of treatment.
- Checking doctor's consult notes and following up with patient accordingly including dispensing correct items and making the necessary arrangements – i.e. follow up appointment
- Other adhoc clinic front desk duties
- Min N/O levels
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience as clinic is fast moving
- Able to operate various beauty devices
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice period
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R1104781
EA Personnel Name: Alvin Lee Peck Keong
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd