- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Lead a team of creative beauty writers
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As a Beauty Editor, you will be supervising a team of writers to produce creative and engagement content as well as managing the layout sketch across multiple platforms.
You will be responsible for :
- Producing creative story ideas
- Leading beauty shoots and coordinating with photographers and models
- Creating and nurturing trustworthy relationships with industry insiders and beauty brands.
- Keeping up to date with latest beauty developments
- Interpreting briefs to produce original content.
- Reworking content based on feedback from stakeholders.
- Ensuring all copy is proof read and free of errors.
- Using research to establish the strategy for reaching out to the target audience.
- Representing the team at beauty events and launches
- You possess at least a Degree and 5 years of experience, ideally in Journalism/News.
- You have excellent writing skills in English and are able to think creatively.
- Having strong leadership experience will be an added advantage
- You are passionate about beauty and knowledgable about its trends and developments.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as verbal communication skills.
- You are a good multitasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Ref : 10650351
Snaphunt Pte Ltd