Basic Care Associate-Patient Care (Islandwide/Immediate)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Assists the Registered Nurses/Enrolled Nurses in providing basic care planned for patients
- Changes bed linen and makes up beds.
- Dresses and assists with personal hygiene of patients.
- Attends to skin care of helpless and immobile patients with stable conditions
- Assists with lifting, moving and transporting patients.
- Serves diet/removes meal trays.
- Helps patients with good swallowing reflexes and able to drink and eat normally (and no contraindications for oral feeding) with their drinking/eating.
- Assists Registered Nurses/Enrolled Nurses to observe general condition of patients and reports observations (usual and unusual) to the nurse-in-charge e.g. behavior.
- Gives and removes bedpans and urinals for patients.
- Assists the Registered Nurses/Enrolled Nurses in treatment under supervision:
- Applies cold compress and carries out tepid sponging.
- Assists with general duties:
- Answers call bells and gives assistance within constraint of his/her responsibilities.
- Engages patients in conversation to allay anxiety and helps them to settle in.
- Min PSLE
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd