Basic Care Assistant (Healthcare)
- Provide care to the resident in accordance with established standards of nursing care and practices.
- Assists in carrying out various basic care activities for the resident
- Measuring and recording resident’s temperature, pulse rate and respiration rate.
- Maintains accurate documentation of care given.
- Other ad hoc duties
- Able to commit 5 days office hours
Interested candidates, do submit your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jocelyn Chan| Consultant | Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
Recruit Express Pte Ltd