Basic Care Assistant - Healthcare
- Provide care to the resident in accordance with established standards of nursing care and practices.
- Assists in carrying out various basic care activities for the resident
- Assists the registered nurse in the following
- Assists in observing resident’s condition and progress by
- Measuring and recording resident’s temperature, pulse rate and respiration rate.
- Observing the general condition of residents and report all unusual observations to the staff nurse in-charge.
- Assists with general duties
- Maintains accurate documentation of care given.
- Assists in the admission and orientation of new residents.
- Accompanies residents for follow-up appointments.
- Accompanies residents for their outing trips.
- Helps to maintain a clean, safe and neat environment for the residents in the nursing home/centre.
- Performs any additional duties as assigned by the registered nurse/ supervisor/manager.
Job requirements: 1 year of relevant experience
Interested candidates, do submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jocelyn Chan| Consultant | Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
Recruit Express Pte Ltd