Calling All Talented Individuals!
The Privé Group wants YOU.
As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, The Privé Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects.
We’ve got an eye out for those who actively endorse our vision and who will become champions for delivering the ultimate guest experience. A rich career path awaits those who are willing to devote their time and energy towards creating a rewarding environment for all.
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and are serious about advancing your career (while having a bit of fun), we would love to hear from you.
· Ensure smooth operations of the bar on a day-to-day basis
· Supervise, manage and oversee team members
· Provide team members with the training and direction they need to meet company and personal expectations
· Responsible for performance of entire team
· Plans, coordinates and supervises activities in the bar
· Monitor inventory of beverages to ensure adequate stock is maintained
· Ensure good customer experience, satisfaction and customer loyalty
· Develop and maintain an effective team culture at all times
· Prepare schedules for shift coverage and evaluate everyday activities
· Ensure that bar facility and equipment are always kept clean, attractive, and in compliance with company standards and local regulations
· Maintain complete knowledge and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons and drunk driving.
· Aware of financial and department targets and aim towards achieving goals
· Any other ad hoc duties assigned
· 2 years or more of experience in a management position
· Strong performance management and coaching skills
· Outgoing personality
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Customer oriented
· Able to work under pressure
· Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
· Enjoys nightlife and able to work in fast-paced environment
Join our growing team of experienced and enthusiastic talents
· Competitive basic salary and sales performance incentives
· Training and career progression
· Medical benefits
· Health insurance
Interested applicants are invited to email your detailed resume stating current and expected salary with a recent photograph to:
Human Resource Department
Privé Group Pte Ltd
20 Anson Road, Twenty Anson, #05-01
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified
The Privé Group