To assist the smooth running of banquet operations and delivery of high quality service to guests.
- Ensure requirements for function are ready ahead of time as specified in the banquet event order (BEO).
- Ensure all required banquet tools, equipment and supplies are sufficient and functioning.
- Ensure service standards of all part-time staff are adhered in accordance with Resort's standards.
- Attend BEO meetings as required.
- Supervise and conduct briefing for part-time staff.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Support and uphold the company mission and core values.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism, ethics, grooming and attitude towards staff and guests.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Pleasant personality.
- Strong team player whilst still having the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Minimum equivalent of GCE ‘N’ level.
- Willingness to travel to Sentosa.
- Occasional exposure to outdoors and weather.
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Interested applicants may email their resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa