Bank Relationship Manager (island - wide)
As a Bank Relationship Manager, you will be part of a best practice team to provide a personalized experience for their customers.
• Would primarily serve the individual retail customer and advise them on various personal banking and financial products and services offered.
• You are expected to seek opportunities to engage customers through branch banking touch points, tele-appointments, and/or outreach programs.
• You should possess sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advice to the customers. To identify suitable financial solutions to meet their financial goals.
• You need to have a good understanding of the banking regulations and to adhere to the rules and guidelines when conducting business.
• You should always conduct yourself professionally and deliver service standard as prescribed by the their service values.
• You are expected to achieve a balanced scorecard set by the company.
• Driven, service-oriented individuals
• A diploma/ degree in any discipline
• A willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends
• A passion for banking and wealth management
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Confidence and Presentation skills
• Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
Adeline Lim Chan Yin, Cornerstone Global Partners
EA Registration Number: R1324939
EA Licence Number: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd