Bank Mailroom Officer
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1218675
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
- Report and resolve client feedback to operation executive within stipulated time frame
- Checking and perform daily and monthly reporting functions
- Performing of mail rounds and distribution of mails.
- Arrangement and coordination of incoming and outgoing items for local and international courier.
- Franking machine management.
- Maintain work space cleanliness at all times.
- Security screening of all incoming mails before distribution.
- Regular reporting and prompt escalations to the management in case of issue.
- Deal with enquiries face to face, email and on the telephone
- At times carry heavy products within office premises
- Ensuring high level of accuracy in processing of mails
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders
- GCE 'O' Level and above
- Prior bank admin experience is highly desirable
- Proficient in using MS Word and Excel
- A good team player and responsible individual
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
CEI No.: Jerlin Aw Bi Zhi (R1218675)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd