Bank Compliance Officer (Permanent)
- Monitor bank compliance in accordance to regulatory requirements
- Provide advisory on compliance matters and implement compliance measures
- Review, formulate and implement policies and procedures
- Conduct compliance testing and assist in AML/CFT tasks
- Assist in regulatory, Head Office and management reporting
- Preparation of training materials for Compliance trainings
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by Department Head
- Diploma / Degree holder with at least 3 years of Compliance experience in Banks, handling corporate accounts
- Good knowledge of AML / CFT regulations
- Proficient in MS Office
- Meticulous and good team player
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (spoken and written) to liaise with China counterparts
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 14628
To find out more about the role, please contact Yvonne Tan (R1442507) at the following [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Yvonne Tan | Registration No: R1442507
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD