Bancassurance Specialist, Personal Financial Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
Join us today as our Bancassurance Specialist
- Whether you are graduating soon or thinking of career advancement within the banking space, why not explore with UOB?
- As a financial protection advisor, you can expect to embark on an exciting and rewarding career track with an attractive remuneration scheme
- Either by providing accurate financial advisory to customers as an individual contributor or should you do well as an individual contributor, you may be selected to advance your milestone as a team manager whose responsibility is to manage and lead a team of financial protection advisors.
- Provide accurate financial advisory services to existing bank customers through referrals from mortgage and core banking channels
- Acquire new customers through active participation in road shows and telemarketing
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements
- Results-oriented and driven
- Competent in engaging existing customers on financial planning
- Possess the relevant accreditations (i.e. CMFAS Modules 5, 9, 9A and HI)
- Possess at least a Diploma from a recognized institution
- Sales personnel with track records strongly preferred
- Candidates with minimum 1 year of insurance sales experience will be given priority
- Fresh graduates who possess strong sales attributes may be considered
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)