Established in September 2013, the Aureus Group is Singapore’s fastest growing chain of music
schools. Aureus has transformed a traditional brick-and-mortar service into a cutting edge business that
has been featured in Forbes, Business Times, Straits Times and Channel News Asia.
The newest extension of the Aureus Group – Aureus Ballet is looking for dedicated Ballet Instructor to
join our team to provide a unique educational experience for students to help them to reach personal
and professional goals and a comforting guiding hand to encourage and assist their pursuit of
performance opportunities in the ballet industry.
- Conduct ballet lessons to children and adults in 1-to-1 and group setting
- Demonstrating methods and techniques of dances
- Observe and rectify students’ mistake
- Form various dance curriculums and implementation of different developmental activities
- Review all students and evaluate their progress
- Choreographing for the annual student production/concert
- Min RAD Intermediate Certificate of Achievement or Dance Diploma with teaching experience.
- Possess CBTS (RAD), Dance Degree qualifications and performing experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of classical ballet technique and ballet pedagogy for dance programming
- Pleasant personality, exhibit a sunny outlook, energetic and organized behavior
- Must possess excellent communications skills
- Ability to motivate and encourage students
- Promote dance as overall well being for people of all ages
- Starting Salary for fresh graduates as high as SGD 2,500 – SGD 3,000
- Performance bonuses and incentives available
- Work Pass issuance and on-boarding 100% guided by company
- State-of-the-arts dance studio
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular Performance and Training opportunities
- Medical Benefits available