Backend Developer - .NET Core | Permanent role
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 22-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The people in .Net Developer Engineer position is responsible for:
- Responsible for ensuring SLA availability and performance of the .NET Application
- Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a .NET & Python environment.
- Work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, and software deployment.
- Analyse technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement.
- Proven experience with optimization, troubleshooting principles, methodologies and issue resolution techniques.
- Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 4 years of working experience in developing and supporting large scale systems, mission critical applications
- At least 5 years of working experience in C# .Net Framework/Core programming with deep understanding of object oriented concepts, design patterns, concurrency and software techniques, including dependency injection and unit testing
- At least 1 year of working experience in Python
- At least 5 years of working experience in RDBMS SQL design and SQL programming, entity framework
- At least 3 years of working experience in designing and implementing robust and secure RESTful APIs and microservices, web api
- Able to analyze requirements and create technical specifications and use test cases and scenarios
- Experience with software development tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA)
- Experience in IIS management and configuration is a plus
- Experience in cloud technologies, including Kubernetes, Azure, AWS and Docker, is a plus
- Experience in SSAS and writing MDX/DAX queries is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus
- Able to multi-task, work well under pressure and independently with minimal supervision
- Possess strong problem-solving, analytical, technical and communication skills with attention to details and good follow-through
- Experience in designing and developing overall architecture of web and server-side applications
- Experience in maintaining high-quality design and code integrity
- Experience in implementation of security and data protection
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141