Backend Developer - C#.NET
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 7-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Collaborate with Solution Architect, Business Analysts and other teams to arrive in recommendations for technical decisions in the delivery of detailed designs and resolution of design issues at application or database level.
- Assist in project planning, technical feasibility study, project scoping, solution and effort estimation.
- Provide guidance to production support teams on the technical perspective of implementation and maintenance of solutions delivered.
- Perform training & maintain the solution documentation.
- Support process improvement initiatives and make appropriate recommendations to enable productivity gains.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in developing and supporting large scale systems, mission critical applications
- At least 5 years of working experience in C# .Net
- Framework/Core programming with deep understanding of object oriented concepts, design patterns, concurrency and software techniques, including dependency injection and unit testing
- At least 5 years of working experience in RDBMS SQL design and SQL programming
- At least 2 years of working experience in designing and implementing robust and secure RESTful APIs and microservices
- Able to analyze requirements and create technical specifications and use test cases and scenarios
- Experience with software development tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA)
- Experience in IIS management and configuration is a plus
- Experience in cloud technologies, including Kubernetes, Azure, AWS and Docker, is a plus
- Experience in SSAS and writing MDX/DAX queries is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus
- Able to multi-task, work well under pressure and independently with minimal supervision
- Possess strong problem-solving, analytical, technical and communication skills with attention to details and good follow through
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141