Backend Central Planning Tactical Sr/ Planner/ Lead
Req. ID: 119313
As a Backend Central Planning Tactical Planner, you will be part of a team focusing primarily within the 0-13 week time frame with special emphasis on current quarter. You will support your manager in monitoring our build plans, capacity gaps, CTM solves to ensure we can, and do perform as planned, to execute to our sales plans/manufacturing targets. You will work cross functionally with Supply Chain and our manufacturing sites to stay aligned to shifting supply and demand in very agile manner. You will support your manager in communicating plan gaps in a structured cohesive and timely fashion and drive accountability into the right area via attention to key metrics.
- Manage Backend Inventory
- Drive Backend Volume Metrics to Achieve Target
- Drive Backend OPD (On-Time/Promise-Delivery) Metrics to Achieve Target
- Drive and Standardize Backend Tactical Planning Business Process/Systems
- Provide, Analyze and Drive Sub-Contractor Forecast Accuracy
- Track and Drive Network Product End-to-End Pipeline Commitment
- Ensure a Safe, Compliant, and Ethical Work Environment
- Participate in Projects
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field of study
- Proven problem-solving, decision-making, and financial skills
- Ability to influence others using a variety of approaches with or without position power
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and present to small and large groups
- Decision making skills using data analysis techniques
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with peers and managers.
- Ability to have hot product execution status end to end data on your finger point, be ready to present progressing anytime when requested
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and tool experience (Excel, Pivot Tables, Access, Tableau etc.)
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Entry || Regular || Engineering || #LI-MH2 ||
Job Segment: Engineer, Supply, Supply Chain Manager, Compliance, Data Analyst, Engineering, Operations, Legal, Data
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.