Back End Developer
The Backend Developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration with front-end and mobile app architecture. This includes designing, creating and maintaining APIs, working with external APIs, setting up and configuring servers and documentation of codes.
- Ensure technical feasibility of application flow and logic design.
- Design and develop secured and optimized backend architecture, web services and APIs.
- Integrate and validate application logic and APIs for visual elements.
- Develop modular libraries for reusable codes.
- Review system architecture, codes, test plans.
- Ensure all logic, validations, functions and APIs developed are tested and error free.
- Work closely with product team on backend development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or related experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in roles that specialize in backend development.
- Competent in at least 2 of the following languages/framework:
- Competent in at least 2 database types:
- Familiar with cloud deployment and hosting.
- Familiar with frontend development frameworks.
- Technical capability
- Problem solving thought process
- Backend system and logic design
- Experienced in at least 2 backend development frameworks and languages
- Understand the various design frameworks for backend architecture (MVC, OOP, Structural)
- Experienced in designing and implementing at least 2 types of databases
- Experienced in setting up and configuring servers and services (e.g.Linux, Ngnix, Apache)lity to multi-task across multi projects effectively, and work within tight timelines.
Please include your portfolios of work, last drawn pay and reason(s) for leaving your last employment in your CV.
Equatorial Marine Fuel Management Services Pte Ltd